Sunday, July 20, 2008

This last weekend we got the chance to go up to Park City. The plan originally was to go to see my Uncle Bryan play with his band 'The Banjo Man' but we weren't able to find where they were playing so we just took the chance to go play. It was me and the kids (Ryan was working) and Grandma Urry and Garrett. We also met Matthew and Melissa up there for a little while. We decided to go ride the Alpine slide and all that fun stuff!



Rockin' out!




The LONG ride up!

Garrett and Ryley

Coolin' down eating Dippin' Dots!

1 comment:

Melissa Ash said...

It was so fun to see you guys up there! I wish I would have had time to do more withy you guys! I will email you with the pics I got of you guys coming down the Alpine Slide! I love you tons! Have a good day! OH, and I LOVE the pics of Ryley jammin'! It was fun to hang out with Lawrynn while you were up there!