Monday, April 21, 2008

Barry is a soldier!

The middle of last month my brother, Barry, decided to join the Army. I really think that it is something that will be good for him, but it scares me half to death! Ryley really looks up to Uncle Barry. He absolutely loves him and so does Lawrynn. Barry plays so well with the kids and it is hard to see him go. I know it will make him a better man though! We love him and know that he will make an amazing soldier!
It has been really interesting getting letters from him and hearing what really goes on in boot camp. I would have never made it past the first hour!! I guess that is why I'm at home with my kids working in an office! He will definitely have some really neat experiences to keep with him for the rest of his life.


I love my kids!

No comments: